[DWJ] Flower fund

Dorian E. Gray dorianegray at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:51:09 EDT 2010

Charlie said...

> As for what else we might do, I know that Diana is always on the look-out
> for fresh reading, especially when she's not up to writing herself, so
> maybe
> we could arrange for Amazonian parcels to come through her door at
> intervals? For that, though, I need suggestions.

I'm going to suggest the letters of Horace Walpole, because I recommend them
to everyone.  They're nicely dip-into-able, and full of fun and information.

Also, Lois McMaster Bujold's "Sharing Knife" tetralogy, which I've just
finally read the final book of, and love muchly.

And for light-and-fluffy, any of Sharon Shinn's Samaria books.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
dorianegray at gmail.com
http://dorianegray.livejournal.com

"Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between
the disastrous and the unpalatable."
- J. K. Galbraith