[DWJ] Flower fund

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu May 20 15:05:02 EDT 2010

She also may enjoy reading something else entirely. Maybe
she wants to reread all of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin
novels or reread Dorothy Sayers or Amanda Cross or
Ursula LeGuin. Or maybe it's tiime to read _War and Peace_.

Another possibility, if she's not in the mood for actually
reading, is recorded books.

You should ask if there's something she wants -- she
may not be in the mood for fantasy.

On May 20, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Charlie Butler wrote:

> Okay - thanks for the suggestions so far! Sounds like the simplest
> thing is
> for me to compile people's recs into a list, and then get her to
> mark the
> ones she's already read. (If she doesn't want to do this on the
> spot, I can
> get Dave to return the list to me when she's had a chance.) And
> I'll ask
> John and Dave what they think about alternatives to books if I get
> a chance.
>
> Charlie

Going into art for the money is like going into prostitution for the
health benefits.

                                               --  Ursula Vernon