[DWJ] Flower Fund

jodel at aol.com jodel at aol.com
Thu May 20 13:14:50 EDT 2010

Been out of town. Have been playing catch-up and reading through the
past digests.

Who/where does one link to the Flower fund from PayPal?

I'm trying to find a link to a really rather good DWJ fanfic which she
might be amused by, but not having much luck. I'll pass it on if I can
ever find it again. It was one of the Yuletide fics from a couple of
years back. But may be farther back than I'd thought. Since I've
trawled the Lj that I heard about it from back to 2008 and not found it
yet.