[DWJ] DWJ: BOOKS

November, Sharyn Sharyn.November at us.penguingroup.com
Thu May 20 12:48:37 EDT 2010

As someone who sends her a lot of books -- galleys and finished copies
-- I check in periodically to see what she has/hasn't read.

I'm almost positive she's read GULLSTRUCK ISLAND/THE LOST CONSPIRACY.
Don't know about LIFELODE, although I've sent her TOOTH AND CLAW and
AMONG OTHERS (in ms).
Wouldn't recommend Tim Powers.
Megan Whalen Turner sent her A CONSPIRACY OF KINGS in bound galley
already.

I recently sent her Catherine Fisher's INCARCERON and SAPPHIQUE, as well
as Kristin Cashore's FIRE, and Robin McKinley's PEGASUS (in bound
galley). I know I've sent her many others, but as soon as the box leaves
the office its contents kind of leave my brain!

sdn

Sharyn November
Senior Editor, Viking Children's Books
Editorial Director, Firebird