[DWJ] Flower fund

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Thu May 20 10:38:30 EDT 2010

Dear All,

The nuthatch is a wonderful image.  I love the idea of sending DWJ
books, music and so forth.  May I point out that Amazon.co.uk has wish
lists so we could set up a list of books and music, etc for DWJ and name
it DWJ wish list.  That way, it should record when items have been
bought, and people could go to a link for the list and choose one to buy
and it would be mailed off to her.  That would work for me.  I wanted to
contribute before but I don't do PayPal...

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg
Chicago, IL