[DWJ] Flower fund

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:27:05 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

thanks to Hallie's reminding me of its existence, I just joined the list
(better late than never?). I am impressed at all the activity I have just
read about regarding sending Diana tokens of people's love and concern. If
you don't mind a suggestion from such a newbie, how about adding some music
to the gift list? Or books on CD? Sometimes reading itself is tiring when
one isn't well, but music is always appropriate, and I've found that
listening to books, even ones I've already read, is a different experience
from reading them.

The nuthatch is gorgeous, Charlie, a lovely choice.

Martha