[DWJ] Flower fund

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Thu May 20 08:28:21 EDT 2010

She might like/might not have read Sally Prue.  "The Truth Sayer" and
its two sequels gave me the sort of thrills I got from reading DWJ in my
teens.  And surely only a DWJ fan could have written "Cold Tom".

I've also enjoyed Jaclyn Dolamore's "Magic Under Glass" (I nearly typed
"Magid"!) recently.  It's a first novel and cries out for a sequel,
which the author is still writing, but it's still worthwhile on its own.

I vaguely remember seeing a DWJ blurb on the cover of "Flora Segunda",
but I might be wrong.

	Eleanor