[DWJ] Flower fund

Anita Graham anita at joli.com.au
Thu May 20 07:46:38 EDT 2010

Good idea Kylie, Flora Segunda. I was going to suggest The Eyre Affair and
its successors, if she hasn't already read them.
And on a slightly different track what about Gunnerkrigg Court? It is a
graphic novel, with each page published on the net (only three times/week).
Books one and two are available as books, though.

Somehow the school story and magic of GC and the mythological backgrounds of
Gillitie Wood and the Court seem like the sort of thing Diana may like.

And I would love to see Tom Siddel, who writes and draws GC, illustrating
Flora Segunda. They are linked in my mind, if nowhere else.