[DWJ] Flower fund

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Thu May 20 07:12:49 EDT 2010

That picture is fantastic.  Good choice.

The only problem with arranging for Amazon (or some other bookshop) packages
to come through her door is that we need a sense of what she's already
read.  How disappointing to have a lovely box of books arrive only to find
you'd read them all?  She gets a lot of galleys, ARCs and the like already,
not to mention books written by friends.  Megan Whalen Turner's latest being
one I thought of and then smacked my head over.  It's dedicated to DWJ and
Sharyn is the editor, so not such a bright choice.

Minnow, you up to some stealth work?

Hallie

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Charlie Butler <charles.hannibal at gmail.com