[DWJ] Diana's health

René Fleischbein rene_fleischbein at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 00:41:24 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I am only now reading the bulk of the posts about Diana's health because avoidance is sometimes my preferred/necessary method of dealing with sadness. I read the first post and another but then had to stop. I couldn't even talk about the latest developments until several days after I read the first post.

Gili, thank you for your sentiments, which capture my feelings better than I could possibly express.

Sending good thoughts, positive energy, and prayers,
Rene