[DWJ] Diana's health

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Tue May 18 03:57:39 EDT 2010

Charlie Butler wrote:

> Farah's talked to me as promised, and I'm happy to take the flowers round.
> It probably makes sense to send the money directly to me: my Paypal account
> is the same email address as I use for this list. Farah suggests £5/$7
> apiece, which seems sensible, though if that's a problem, then any
> contribution will of course be appreciated. I'll probably visit DWJ towards
> the end of the week, so if you could get the money (or at least notice that
> you'll be sending it) to me by end of Wednesday (BST!) that would be great.

I've just phoned my mother, and she would like to contribute too.  I'll
send our two contributions straight after this message.

If (as Mama suspects) you get enough money to keep Diana in flowers for
a year, we both favour a donation to a charity that Diana supports.

Meanwhile she is in our prayers.

Philip.