[DWJ] Diana's health

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:04:22 EDT 2010

This is a good thought. Hallie had already hinted that I might end up with
more flowers than were viable, and this seems a good way around the dilemma,
should it materialize. (As it probably will: I've already had several
contributions!)

Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Blog: http://steepholm.livejournal.com/