[DWJ] Diana's health

Anna McDuff amcduff at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:03:26 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com>wrote:

> I think this is a lovely idea.  I know I hate it when flowers start to
> wilt,
> but a fresh bunch again when they do?  Very cheering.

This sounds like a great idea, and count me in, I will happily contribute to
the flower fund! I would love to be able to contribute to sending her
something to give back a little of the immense pleasure her books have given
me over the years. I know I've only been lurking here these past few years
but my stepfather Jack and I were very upset to hear of Diana's poor health
and bad prognosis. We have our fingers tightly crossed for a better outcome.
My stepfather is the one who introduced me to her books as a child, he's
still a big fan of hers at nearly eighty! Now we are busy luring over the
next generation and getting my eight year old nephew hooked :-)

Anna