[DWJ] Diana's health

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:12:47 EDT 2010

Farah's talked to me as promised, and I'm happy to take the flowers round.
It probably makes sense to send the money directly to me: my Paypal account
is the same email address as I use for this list. Farah suggests £5/$7
apiece, which seems sensible, though if that's a problem, then any
contribution will of course be appreciated. I'll probably visit DWJ towards
the end of the week, so if you could get the money (or at least notice that
you'll be sending it) to me by end of Wednesday (BST!) that would be great.

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Blog: http://steepholm.livejournal.com/