[DWJ] Diana's health

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 16:25:12 EDT 2010

Add me to the list of fervent well-wishers. . . like too many of you, I'm
sure, I've seen cancer in my family, though luckily not in myself, and I
hope that Diana is comfortable in every way, and if there is anything that I
can do please let me know.  Her books have been, among other things, a
comfort and a refuge to me for years, and I hope that to some extent knowing
how much the people on this list care about and hope for her health is
comforting to her.

lizzie