[DWJ] Diana's health

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sat May 15 08:01:41 EDT 2010

Though I can't say this comes as a big surprise, I was brought to tears
reading this latest update. I can only wish for Diana that whatever time she
has, be it long or short, be painless, happy and fruitful, surrounded by
people who love her - of whom there are many. Thank you for the update,
Minnow.