[DWJ] Greetings - Enchanted Glass

Kait Bessing kait.bessing at comhem.se
Thu May 6 12:00:48 EDT 2010

Ah!! Thank you for elucidating.

I had read about this book on the list, of course. But like you said, there
might have been an even newer one of which I knew nothing.

As far as I know, Enchanted Glass is not out in Sweden either. I've looked
for it at our SF Bookshop's website, but found nothing.

And in any case, I'll have to wait until it comes out in pb. Both for
financial and physical reasons (can't hold a heavy hb book).

But at least I have something to look forward to!

Best to all,

Kait