[DWJ] Greetings

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 5 18:16:36 EDT 2010

Following my initial musings on DWJ's new book, Kait asked:

And the title of the book is wrapped in mystery??? Or is that a spoiler too?

Ooops, sorry Kait! I completely forgot to say *which* new book! Because, after all, there might be another, even newer, book cooking on DWJ's creative stove (I hope!).

The book I was referring to is 'Enchanted Glass.' It came out earlier this year. I don't think it's available here in New Zealand yet, but I managed to obtain a copy from Amazon.co.uk.

Regards
Elizabeth.