[DWJ] The Thief and Howl

Thu Mar 25 13:31:56 EDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:12:51 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
>>> Just received Conspiracy of kings, and it is dedicated to DWJ:
>
>If anyone else, like me, read Conspiracy of Kings in galley form,
>you should know that I've been told that they found countless
>inconsistencies and errors in the galley.  The published version
>is apparently substantially different.
>
>This is the kind of story I want to tell people when they
>jealously ask me "where can I get all these galleys like you
>get?" :-)

That's only marginally comforting, you know.  :)

I had the unpleasant discovery last night that the reason I didn't have *my*
copy yet was that Amazon doesn't actually update your shipping address on
existing orders when you alter that address in your account.  It helpfully
tells you that the old address doesn't exist any more if you frantically
check the order at midnight, but that it delivered the packages there
anyway.  Today I get to try tracking them down.  Goody.

Melissa Proffitt