[DWJ] Too quiet and frivolous question

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:33:47 EDT 2010

I suppose there's a clue as to the pronunciation in her nickname, Panther.
But AnTHEEa seems to be the norm in some parts of the world, to judge by a
quick internet search.

But ugh! That film sounds pretty dire, and not least for going the way of
The Dark is Retching in making the children twenty-first century American
visitors to Britain. It's not only insulting to American children to assume
they're so self-centred that they can't possibly be interested in anyone who
isn't like themselves; but it totally eviscerates the point of having magic
intrude into one's familiar *home*. But this is a rant I've ranted before...

Charlie

--
Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk
Blog: http://steepholm.livejournal.com/