[DWJ] 20th anniversary

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 8 01:44:37 EDT 2010

>  After I woke up, it occurred to me that if there is really an Israeli
edition, it wouldn't be in English, and Gili probably translated it.  But I
don't actually know whether it has ever been translated.)

For what it's worth, not that this matters at all to dream logic, this one
has not yet been translated into Hebrew. Also, since I have been the
publisher/editor of most of the translated DWJ books, I haven't translated
them myself - I only translate for other publishers. A principle to do with
checks and balances. One many silver linings when I was fired by my previous
employer as editor was the fact that I could now translate for said
employer - hence I was able to translate "Howl's Moving Castle". Relations
soured after that and a different translator was hired to do "Castle in the
Air".

The following Diana Wynne Jones books are available in Hebrew: