[DWJ] "Orthogonal" (orthogonally to T-shirt slogans)

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Mon Jun 7 11:32:14 EDT 2010

I've loved this thread too because I love learning new words.
Orthogonal and triblet are fun.  I may not adopt either word but I do
like knowing them.  I use a lot of uncommon words myself since I read so
much and use words from my reading that seem to be the perfect word for
what I'm discussing.  Of course, that leads to mispronunciation and
confusion since I don't know how they might be pronounced...  But I do
enjoy these words!

Yours,
Jenny