[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Chris Dollin eh at electrichedgehog.net
Sun Jun 6 15:48:03 EDT 2010

On Sunday 06 June 2010, Helen Schinske wrote:
> [...]

(fx:sheepish) Yes.

> Not math(s) jargon?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were, but no, not
as far as I know.  (If it were it would probably be N-eral,
that is, eral for some value of N. The gods aren't telling
what eral is, though -- there are some secrets we are
not meant to know, mostly to do with the endings of
TV series').

Chris, one of.

--
Far-Fetched Hedgehog