[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 02:54:03 EDT 2010

On 4 June 2010 02:43, Eleanor Joslin <eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk> wrote:

> In an attempt to cheer us up a bit after the recent bad news, and give the
> new members a chance to join in, I have a question.  What lines from DWJ's
> books would make good T-shirt slogans?  And do any such T-shirts exist?
>
> To start us off, it doesn't make much sense out of context, but I've always
> liked "EMPTY YOUR POCKETS, CHANT!" from the scene in The Lives of
> Christopher Chant where Christopher finds out why he can't do magic.

Coming late to the T-Shirt party, and what fantastic suggestions! Mine would
have to be "A spell is the right words delivered in the right way". It's not
perhaps as witty as a quote as some of the others, but it means the most to
me. (from Magicians of Caprona.)

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)