[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 17:40:23 EDT 2010

I was just thinking about a design for the triple Chrestomanci slogan,
and an image of a very tall C. in a top hat popped into my mind - and
then I realised it was the Daddy-long-legs image from Jean Webster's
book. I really want the T shirt now. And a photo to send DWJ. Would
she like a picture from Down Under, as I shall be in Australia in
August?

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Northbrook C of E School, London SE13 5HZ
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN: To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com