[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Fri Jun 4 17:22:05 EDT 2010

On 4 Jun 2010, at 21:32, Minnow <minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:

> She also says that if it is acceptable for people to make badges
> saying "All Power Corrupts, But We Need Electricity", which they
> have and she has one

Oh! Rick Corrie in Deep Secret is wearing one! I always wondered
whether DWJ made it up or if she was quoting something else. Now I know.

> But if people really do this, she would love to have pictures of the
> shirts being worn, put somewhere so that she can go and look at them
> and giggle.  I read out the suggestions from here and she laughed
> and laughed and said "what fun!" and that she was very glad people
> were enjoying themselves playing with this idea.

What a lovely attitude. I'm slightly gobsmacked that she has heard
about the thread I started, and I'm so pleased that it gave her
pleasure. And now I'm going to have to pick a slogan, make a t-shirt
and send her a photo!

Eleanor