[DWJ] something nice I found

devra at aol.com devra at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 14:22:40 EDT 2010

While reading the "Extras" section of Rachel Neumeier's Lord of the Changing Winds (Bk One of The Griffin Mage), I came across the following:

Q: Do you have any particular favorite authors who have influenced your work?

A: Certainly! I love Patricia McKillip and Robin McKinley. And Patricia Wrede, Diana Wynne Jones, CJ Cherryh, and Lois McMaster Bujold, in no particular order...

Good taste, eh?  And the book was a good, rich, enjoyable read (although I don't usually like character names with zillions of vowels and stray "i"s and "j"s....

Devra.