[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Tina liril at gmx.net
Fri Jun 4 12:26:42 EDT 2010

Charlie wrote:
> ... But perhaps that's expecting more common sense than the law
> allows for?

Yeah, common sense doesn't always seem to play a major role there ;-)
(says the former lawyer)
But I think you hit a practical point: to sue someone, you have to find
him first. And it would be hard to find the person doing a shirt just
for his/herself (and not wearing it, say at a convention...), but easier
to find someone doing it on a author-related-website.

To come back to - hypothetical - T-shirt slogans, last night I was
flipping through my copy of the Tough Guide to fantasyland, and I shoud
think there are many lovely quotes that would look good - with fitting
logos etc. Of course, right now I can't think of one.
Ahh. Yes: What about this one for a wedding or  wedding-eve party - I'm
quoting from memory: "Familiy bonds are more importan to Dragons. Their
mothers'-in-law live longer - Ka'a Ort'oo" (I'm even less sure about
spelling and the appropriate apostrophes here than in "mothers'-in-law"...)

Bettina
Now I remember the great new edition of the Tough Guide Sharyn November
showed in Brisol last year. I still want that...