[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:54:31 EDT 2010

I was going to ask the same thing, about fair use, especially in a
not-for-profit scenario.  I don't think the whole list from Archer's Goon
would be reasonable, but, for example, a shirt with "My shining dishonesty
will be the salvation of me," with or without a "-Howl" or "-DWJ" seems like
it should be okay. . . but I don't know very much about copyright laws,
especially international ones.

I, too, am asking out of interest in the answer, and not because I'm
interested in infringing on copyright or because I think that anyone else
should, and goodness knows I'm probably too lazy to put together a t-shirt
that would come even close.  I just find intellectual property a really
fascinating and morally murky area.

--lizzie