[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Fri Jun 4 07:58:01 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 01:38:18PM +0200, Irina Rempt wrote:

>What if I only want a shirt for myself or to give away, no money changing
>hands except from me to the print shop?

This would still be a violation, so if you care about remaining strictly
legal you won't do it. In practice of course there is no harm and it is
unlikely that you'd come to grief over it. (If you did it with a Disney
catch-phrase and they found out, that would be another matter entirely.)

Roger (No Hewer)