[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 16:30:54 EDT 2010

> I would quite like a T-shirt that used Quentin's way of saying "I am not
> planning to do that any time, certainly not any time soon":
>
> Consider It Done.

Polly also said something of the sort to Seb, didn't she?

I'd rather like a tee shirt with the sign "shen" on it.  If anyone knows
how to draw it.  (Hmm.  I have a chinese colleague who has a dictionary
organiosed alphabetically by pinyin spelling.  I must look it up in
there...)

If it has to be a slogan, I'd like "Go and ask an invisible dragon!"  Or
maybe "I move in more than one wprld."  (Depending on what mood I'm in)

(And I like the Chrestomanci idea too.)

Philip.