[DWJ] T-shirt slogans

Helen Schinske hschinske at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 13:08:51 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eleanor Joslin" <eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk>
To: "Diana Wynne Jones discussion" <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:43 AM
Subject: [DWJ] T-shirt slogans

> In an attempt to cheer us up a bit after the recent bad news, and give the
> new members a chance to join in, I have a question.  What lines from DWJ's
> books would make good T-shirt slogans?  And do any such T-shirts exist?

I don't know if it's terribly T-shirty, but as an in joke it might be fun to
have a shirt that said "I am the ghost of Able Mabel!"

Too long, but I've seen it as a sig: "She knew there was a rule about not
running in the corridors, but she was not sure it applied to people without
bodies." (quoted from memory, may not be quite accurate)

Helen Schinske