[DWJ] Wilkins' Tooth Question

Lucy Pearson lucy.r.pearson at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:37:38 EDT 2010

Hello all!

I'm generally a lurker on this list, but I need to call on your collective
wisdom and generosity!

In Wilkins' Tooth, is the question of whether there is 'really' magic ever
settled definitively? This is one of the few DWJ books I've only read once,
having borrowed it from a friend, and now I come to have need to mention it
I find I'm a little unclear on some of the details. I remember that for part
of the book at least, it seems as though the fact that Biddy is a witch is
just something that the children believe - but I can't remember what happens
in the end!

Thanks!

Lucy