[DWJ] Daffodils t-shirt

Riia Annala riia.annala at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:49:13 EDT 2010

Aren't daffodil and narcissi/narcissu synonyms?

Oh! Maybe the translator did get the idea after all. It may be that
daffodils are able to grow in June in Finland, because we have so much
colder climate. But in the book it was summer so it nevertheless would be
hopeless to wish for the first flowers of spring.

Riia