[DWJ] Hi everyone

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Wed Jul 7 00:36:34 EDT 2010

Assaf and I used to get together to watch Angel. Now I'm rewatching with my
husband :-) Please give Assaf my regards!

And thanks, everyone, for the welcome! I was so sad to read the news of
DWJ's health issues, and I think that's what made me want to reach out and
find other fans, people I know feel the same way as I do...