[DWJ] Hello

Jackie E Stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Tue Jul 6 19:39:24 EDT 2010

hi everyone,

I've just been rereading Edward Eager and enjoying him very much, again.
I have a great full cast audio book of Half Magic, which always inspires
me to go back and reread the other books.  Perfect for summer.  Magic by
the Lake is one of the first books I can remember doing a book report on.
 I couldn't have been more than 7, and I particularly recall it because I
corrected the teacher:  I capitalized Roc the way that Eager does and the
teacher "corrected" it.  So I (probably very priggishly) took the book in
and _showed_ her that I was _right_.

I was destined to be an academic, wasn't I?

Welcome to the list, newcomers!  Glad to have you here!

Jackie