[DWJ] Hi everyone

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 6 16:17:29 EDT 2010

>I totally lost contact with Assaf a few years ago - are you still in touch
with him? How is he?

Funny thing is, I think that was the first time I had ever met Assaf, but
since then we have become good friends and I see him almost every week. He's
fine, working on the sequel to his novel (a fun urban fantasy which I would
warmly recommend to this list had there been an English version...) ObDWJ
(that's short for obligatory Diana Wynne Jones reference, to all you
newbies): Assaf Ashery is the person who once asked me, after hearing me say
about a certain DWJ book that I had found it dissappointing - "are you quite
well, Gili?"