[DWJ] Hi everyone

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Tue Jul 6 12:42:20 EDT 2010

Hi, Deborah. We all get a bit sinister at times, 'specially when Real
Life gets in the way. I've been a freelance editor and manuscript
assessor for several years. It makes an - um - interesting addition to
my day job, which is writing children's books. There are several
writers and editors on this list, and a few translators. We have
librarians, musicians and teachers and many and various other
sub-species on the list. Your favourites are my favourites, except I'd
add Howl's Moving Castle, and your not-got-intos and
can't-bear-to-read-again are also mine. However, I'm in Tasmania, not
in Israel. I'm the least adventurous soul I know. I have lived in the
same road  (three different houses) since birth.

Sally Odgers