[DWJ] Ansible this week--t-shirts.

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Tue Jul 6 07:00:44 EDT 2010

I sent this to Dave Langford:

 > I started the T-shirt slogan thread on the Diana Wynne Jones mailing
 > list. I really only intended them to be hypothetical T-shirts, to
 > cheer people up after the recent bad news, and I think they did the
 > job.
 >
 > Ever since I joined the list, I've been impressed by the high level
 > of its members' respect and consideration for Diana. This was clearly
 > the source of Farah's concerns about copyright, and I'm sorry to hear
 > that people outside the list have taken it the wrong way. I certainly
 > have no hard feelings.

He replied referring me to his reply to Gili.  I should have read the
rest of this thread first, because it sounds as if he's heard enough
about it now, and I know it wasn't his fault anyway.

I feel a bit guilty that my reaction to the Ansible item was to squee
because something I'd started had been reported there!

	Eleanor