[DWJ] Ansible this week--t-shirts.

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 6 05:36:31 EDT 2010

Forwarding the note I received from David Langford. For "leg-pulling" please
read "taking the Archangel":

Dear Gili,

What I was trying to do in =Ansible=, following the distressing news from
Diana in the previous issue, was to quote a few reassuringly cheerful
words from her to show she was in good spirits. I took the comment about
Farah as friendly leg-pulling and didn't expect it to cause problems for
Farah as it reportedly has. I'm sorry about that.

The =Ansible= story now has a footnote which you are very welcome to
point out on any mailing list:
 http://news.ansible.co.uk/a276.html#19

Best wishes

David Langford | http://ansible.co.uk