[DWJ] HOMEWARD BOUNDERS translation question

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 6 05:29:34 EDT 2010

Excellent! Straight from the Minnow's mouth, as it were.

Tons of thanks to all who chipped in: Minnow, Farah, Charlie and Ehsan. And
thanks to Diana herself!This is one of my favorite parts of translating, it
makes you take a long hard look at phrases that most people just gloss over
in regular reading, and sometimes you discover wonderful new bits of
knowledge.

Gili