[DWJ] Ansible this week--t-shirts.

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 04:33:40 EDT 2010

Hi All

Ansible has (after two days and trying to discourage me) just agreed to
publish my email.

So *very* polite please. But I still think I'd like some support here. Dave
seems to think my complaint frivolous.

Farah

On 6 July 2010 09:31, Gili Bar-Hillel <gbhillel at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> I'll write one too!

There is no such thing as a right time or a wrong time. There is only the
now. The future is made up of accumulated nows.