[DWJ] Ansible this week--t-shirts.

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 6 01:48:53 EDT 2010

Farah - cheer up, dear. Your intentions were pure and the t-shirt discussion
was good fun, despite what may have appeared to be a disagreement but was
really quite a civilised discussion about the complex topic of copyright.
You are a member of this list who contributes much more than average,
presenting the discussion as List/vs.Farah is an unfortunate fallacy.The
bottom line is that none of us wish to cause offense or harm to DWJ by
abusing her copyright, but all of us love her books and wish to celebrate
that. I hereby offer my support to Farah for serving as watchdog, as well as
my unreserved enthusiasm for the concept of t-shirts bearing DWJ-quotes,
with the author's kind permission.

Gili

Who is currently editing the Hebrew translation of THE HOMEWARD BOUNDERS and
loving the book all over again.