[DWJ] Help with DARK LORD page reference

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 04:00:15 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Jenny Schwartzberg <
schwartzbergj at newberry.org> wrote:

>  Oh, I want to read that issue!  How will we be able to order it separately
> from a subscription to the full journal?  And what does JFA stand for?

You ask good questions, Jenny - only one of which I can answer definitely!
*JFA* is the *Journal of the Fantastic in the Arts*, and there's some info
here on subscriptions and back issues: http://www.iafa.org/jfa/jfa.html.
We'll find out whatever we can about buying the issue separately and pass it
on to the list by publication date.  (No, in case anyone's wonderingt, we
don't know when that will be either.)

Hallie