[DWJ] pronunciation of Wermacht?

Tina liril at gmx.net
Tue Jan 19 17:41:11 EST 2010

Hi,

not surprisingly as a native German speaker: when I read YotG, I
pronouced him "German" - I mean really like the German word "Wehrmacht",
intentionally and not like vhatever other vhord vhith "vh"...

I think I mentioned in our YotG discussion that I found it quite
distracting that the name is so close to a real German word. Therefore,
I'll try to go with the worm-act from now on, I think.  ;-)

Bettina