[DWJ] Enchanted Glass Re: The Enchanted Glass

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Jan 19 15:34:48 EST 2010

I assume you've seen it by now.

Depends on the colony, you know.  Although where I now live
was part of Mexico until 1848, I grew up in one of thirteen
original colonies that fought that war against Great Britain.

I ordered my copy from Amazon.co.uk.  If you live in North
America, you can get in from amazon.ca even faster.  If you
live in the countries having summer right now, I'm not sure
what you do.