[DWJ] The Enchanted Glass

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Jan 19 11:34:52 EST 2010

Farah wrote:

<<Also: it has a really lovely dedication to the people who got to the DWJ
conference.

Does it really? How nice of her! Could you possibly copy out the dedication
here? I read the book in electronic form, sans dedication, and have not yet
received my hard copy.

2010/1/19 Kait Bessing <kait.bessing at comhem.se>

> This is a book that I've completely missed. Our local SF/F bookshop
doesn't
> seem to have caught up either.
>
> Is it out in pb yet, or only in hb? Can't really afford hb prices...
>
> Is it another Chrestomanci story?
>
> Kait
>

> Otter Perry wrote:
>
>> Well, the mule train finally struggled through the passes and I have
>>> my copy.
>>>
>>> And I've read it, which I took three days to do, in order to make it
>>> last longer.
>>>
>>> Now I'm rereading _The Pinhoe Egg_ while waiting to be able to
>>> discuss it.

>>> Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
>>> arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but
>>> rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries
>>> in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
>>> screaming "WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

>> 01/18/10 07:35:00

NB: I am currently without broadband at home. Response to email may take
longer than usual. I hope normal service will resume next month.