[DWJ] Woo-hoo!

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:02:47 EST 2010

To my astonished delight (since I had completely forgotten I'd ordered
it) my copy of EG arrived today. Just getting the email out of the way
and then i can settle down to it.

And thank you, Farah, for a wonderful Christmas present - my husband
got me your book!

EB
Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Northbrook C of E School, London SE13 5HZ
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com