[DWJ] Woo-hoo!

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:22:09 EST 2010

As a compromise, you might want to try Amazon.ca, which has Enchanted
Glass to be released at the beginning of February.  Their shipping in
Canada is always astonishingly fast, even the non-expedited kind.  I
don't know what it would be like to the US, but faster than from the
UK, I would think.

Debbie