[DWJ] Woo-hoo!

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:33:41 EST 2010

Whereas my copy pre-ordered at amazon.com still says it won't ship until
April!  I'll have to switch my order to amazon.co.uk, because no matter how
long it takes to get to me in central Colorado, it seems likely to get here
before April.

I have a lovely list of pre-orders at the moment, including books by Connie
Willis and Megan Whalen Turner, though it looks like I will also need to
cancel the amazon order for Connie Willis and instead go to her signing at
the Tattered Cover in Denver on February 2 :)  time TBA!

( http://www.sftv.org/cw/ )

lizzie